Friday, September 25, 2009

Got Swag?

Hello to all you authors and publicists out there!!

I am heading back to teach my lovely students and would love to have bookmarks, posters, snickers, or any other nick knacks to give out in my classroom and in the library at our school!! I have a HUGE book order in with my super librarian with so many new books it isn't even funny thanks to you guys and would love to have the swag to back it up. Anything would be greatly appreciated and is assured to fly away from me like wildfire!!

Also, if you have anything that you are willing to part with for giveaways for the blog they would be greatly appreciated as well! Thanks for all the awesome things you do and I can't wait to hear from you!!

Please contact me if you have any swag that you would like to send at randomchalktalk@gmail.com!!

Thanks again!!

xoxo
Jennie

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore