Saturday, November 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (37)

Thanks as always to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME. Make sure to let me know what you got this week too. I am looking forward to a great week for many reasons but the main one is that I will be attending the NCTE Conference this week in Orlando, FL. There are going to be many great authors there including Ellen Hopkins, Andrea Cremer, Melissa de la Cruz, Carrie Ryan, Holly Black, Becca Fitzpatrick, Heather Brewer, and so many more! I absolutely cannot wait. If any of my other teacher/blogger pals are going let me know so that we can meet up! I will be posting this week to let you know what great things I learn and who I run into. Make sure to follow me on twitter too for instant updates! (@jenniesmith)! Now... on with the mailbox goodies!




Books mentioned:

Afterlife (Evernight #4) by Claudia Gray
Andy Shane and A Very Bossy Delores Starbuckle by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
Goal by Mina Javaherbin
Say Hello by Jack and Michael Foreman
You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman
Day by Day: Refining Writing Workshop Through 180 Days of Reflective Practice by Ruth Ayres and Stacy Schubitz

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore