Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox, Contest Winner, and Exciting News!!

Well I don't know about you guys, but this has been a great week for me for a multitude of reasons. I got great books, had time to read, counted down the days until the end of the school year and....

SENT MY INFO IN TO BE AN
EXTRA IN THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE!!!


Yes, you read that right! The movie The Hunger Games is being filmed right up the road over the summer and they are casting extras, so I simply HAD to send my info in to be an extra. This is not guaranteed, but I sure am hoping so!!

Check out The Hob to keep up to date with filming news and much, much more.


Now on to other news. The contest winner for Moonglass by Jessi Kirby is...


Congrats Erin! I sent you an email so check that and get back to me. Congrats again :)

As I said, I got some great books this week and here they are...


Bought:

Breaking Point (I-Team #5) by Pamela Clare



Abandon by Meg Cabot






For Review:

Cut by Patricia McCormick



all these things i've done by Gabrielle Zevin (look at the cool pack!!)



My Life Undecided by Jessica BrodyPopullazi by Elise Allen









Don't forget to let me know what you go this week!! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore