Sunday, February 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

Hello fine people! I hope that you are all starting off a great week with lovely reads because I know I am! I received a lovely gift from my hubby and get to include that this week. Thanks again to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME!


For Review:










The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

The P
uzzle Ring by Kate Forsyth (you can order this one through the link to AmazonUK)
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


Bought:










The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Gift from the Super Hubby!


Percy Jackson and the Olympians Hardcover Boxed Set Books 1-5

The Lightening Thief
The Sea of Monsters

The Titans Curse

The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Last Olympian



Now you know what I have, so let me know what you got this week! Happy reading everyone!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore