Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon


With the start of school, the mass amounts of paperwork, and more lurking around the corner... what did I decide to do? Take on my very first read-a-thon. Yes, you read that right! I am challenging myself to do even more over the course of the next five days and am actually pretty excited :) The Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon is being hosted by the lovely Book Crazy and YA Addict. It goes like this:

It starts August 25th, until August 29thfrom the hours of 8 PM until 8 AM each day.
But we can sleep too! Well, 8 pm is early enough that I should be able to get some reading done (taking a break from paperwork that is).

The books I plan to read are:


The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson



Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

from there... I have no clue since my TBR pile continues to grow! Happy reading everyone :)

1 comment:

Jenny N. said...

I probably won't be particpating but hope you get lots of reading done. Clockwork Angel is great btw

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore