Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Still Alive... I Promise :)

Well now that the holidays are dying down I feel like I can come out of hiding! I didn't mean to take a hiatus, but family comes first and they were taking a lot out of me this season... but only in the best way. I hope that you all had a very good holiday! I know I did. Amongst the many wonderful gifts I received this year was a new Kindle! I am so excited :) I had a First Generation so now I am loving the new one!

I love these too...

HERE is the site where you can see more and get one too... they are tons of fun!

We also got the movie Despicable Me from Santa and these great goggles came with it. So now I have my own Minion!!

There were other great presents including this shirt and the BINGO game Santa brought to us that was supposed to go to some poor Spanish kids...



But mostly there was time spent with family, Rummy played around the table, way too much food eaten, and even little surprises in books bought at the bookstore...


I am looking forward to many great things in 2011 and will be sharing some of that soon. Happy reading everyone!

xoxo
jennie

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore