Saturday, July 5, 2014

Reached by Ally Condie

Hardcover, Dutton, 512 pages
Published November 13th 2012 by Penguin 

After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.


I loved this series! It was definitely a breath of fresh air for me and I couldn't get enough. I liked the first and second books, but I LOVED this one. Sometimes the third book in a series is rushed, but not this one. We finally get to hear Xander's point of view in this brilliant novel, which doesn't disappoint! So many questions were answered and even more were brought up... so now I want more!!! This novel is full of mystery, romance, action, betrayal, and so much more! It will leave you on the edge of your seat. Perfect way to end this trilogy!!! 

Happy reading!

 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore