Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And We're Off...

I have had this idea in mind for quite some time and only now do I feel confident enough to do it. I have been picking my friend's brain about this process and am ready to get started! As an English teacher, I struggle to get my students reading... especially because I teach 8th grade and we all know that teenagers don't want to read on a normal basis!! On this site I will be reading a variety of novels and reviewing them. I will focus on Young Adult Literature since that is the audience that I come in contact with on a daily basis. I have a small stack of books now and am working my way through them. I hope that this site will give young adults an idea of the great novels that are out there and excite them about reading. If you have any recommendations please let me know! I have two that I have already read and am working on the reviews now. Hopefully this will lead to bigger and better things in the world of literacy for me (possibly writing... who knows?)! Under my links will be the amazon.com store that I have set up so that you can purchase the books I have read and reviewed with a simple click of your mouse! Thanks in advance for the support and I can't wait to see how this goes!!

xoxo

jennie


(originally posted June 17, 2009

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore