Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (1)


Thanks to The Story Siren I have this great post that is going to come your way every Sunday. I am a little late this week since we went on a mini-vacation. In My Mailbox will feature books that I have acquired throughout the week and other cool things I think are worth mentioning! If you would like your book to appear In My Mailbox, click the "how to promote" link at the top of my blog!! On to the goods....

For Review:
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Never After by Dan Elconin
Italian for Beginners by Kristin Harmel
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti


Bought:
After by Amy Efaw
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri

Look for these reviews and many more in weeks to come!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore