Friday, May 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (22)

Thanks as always to Kristi at The Story Siren for this little MME! May you all have a happy Memorial Day and remember to thank those who are serving our country so that we can read what we want and blog all about it! I love you Jimmy-man!

This is my baby-cuz Jimmy and Kylie... Semper Fi!

Bought:
(for the blog)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
Columbine by Dave Cullen

(for my classroom)
Mechanically Inclined by Jeff Anderson
My Quick Writes: For Inside Writing by Donald H. Graves and Penny Kittle
Inside Writing: How to Teach the Details of Craft by Donald H. Graves and Penny Kittle
In the Middle: New Understanding about Writing, Reading, and Learning by Nancie Atwell
Launching the Writing Workshop by Denise Leograndis

** Don't think I have a ton of money... LOL! I love ebay and have found most of these DIRT cheap!

For Review:
Insatiable by Meg Cabot

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore