Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (36)


Happy Halloween to all!!!

I hope that you are all celebrating with great costumes and enjoying your sugar high... I know I am! Thanks as always goes to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME. Before you watch the video to see what I got this week, don't forget to enter the contest for a copy of Clockwork Angel by Cassie Clare and some swag. Go HERE for more info!! Now, enjoy (and don't forget to let me know what you
got this week!)!!


Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

You got a nice bunch of books this week. I really, really enjoyed Plain Kate when I read it a while ago. I hope you do too. My YA mailbox is here. Happy reading!

Misha said...

Woah! So many great books! I still have to buy Beautiful Darkness.
Here's what I got In My Mailbox

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore