Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (41)

I hope you have all had a great week so far and continue to have an amazing one! This school year is winding down and summer cannot come fast enough! Thanks for coming by to see what I have for the week. Don't forget to leave me a message so I can drop by your blog too :) Thanks as usually to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME!


For Review:

Moonglass
by Jessi Kirby (Review and Contest up HERE)


We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han


Hotel No Tell by Daphne Uviller


This Girl Is Different by JJ Johnson











Bought:

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

House Rules by Jodi

The Boy in Striped Pajamas by John Boyne

Battle Dress by Amy Efaw

A Change in Altitude by Anita Shereve

Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah


 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore