Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (43)


What a fun week it has been for me! It was officially my last full week of school with students, my homeroom won Field Day and my friend Meg from Muses of Megret hosted our first annual Summer Book Swap! Meg is an amazing stay at home mom, is uber creative and you should totally check out her blog!

Thanks, as always, goes to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME. I hope you have all had a great week.... I know some of you went to BEA this past week, so you definitely did! Here is what I got this week:

For Review


Steampunk!: An Anthology fo Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories by Kelly Link & Gavin J. Grant
The Flint Heart by Kathering Paterson & John Paterson
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (Inspired by an idea from Siobhan Dowd)
I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen




Swapped:


Come and Find Me
by Hallie Ephron
The Anti-Romantic Child: A Story of Unexpected Joy
by Priscilla Gilman
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Unless It Moves the Human Heart: The Craft and Art of Writing by Roger Rosenblatt
Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan
Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Girlie-Girl Culture by Peggy Orenstein

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore