Saturday, June 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (44)


I hope that you have all had an amazing week this go round.... because I sure have! Summer is so close I can taste it because I am officially out for the summer on Wednesday!!! It has been a great year, but I am ready for it to get going! Lots of goals for this summer reading wise and teaching wise which I will be keeping you all posted about and am very excited about.

Don't forget that I have a giveaway going on right now (until June 13th) for some great summer reads. Check it out HERE and enter!!

Thanks as always goes to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME. Make sure to leave me your IMM link so that I can see what you got this week too! Now... what has been added to my shelves? Here they are...

For Review:

13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher (paperback)



Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley







Bought:

Die for Me by Amy Plum



Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
(read my review HERE.... I had to have a school copy)







Divergent by Veronica Roth
(read my review HERE... I had to have
a school copy of this one too)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am dying to have Divergent by Veronica Roth. I am glad you liked it.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore