Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jewelry and book covers and notebooks... Oh my!

So... I love Etsy! I can find inspiration for many things and then go out to look and see what it would take to make all of those beautiful things I see. Then I come home.... and buy it from Etsy! Can anyone else relate?

There are so many amazing artists of all kinds who are inspired by the books that we all love to read and I just wanted to take some time to highlight them. Check out these amazing creations and then head on over to their stores and buy, buy, buy!!













*****************************

Check out Heather's blog too Fire and Ice!!








*****************************











*****************************








*****************************


There are so many more out there. Do you have favorites you like to shop from? Link them in the comments so that we can check them out!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore