Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (45)


I know it has been a while since I have done and IMM and I am so sorry! Life has been busy and with no money and no books.... they only thing coming in my mail have been icky bills! I will be glad to post those and let you all help me pay off student loans if you like!!

But this week was a great week, so we are back on track. Thanks as always goes out to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting this MME every week. Make sure to check out her post, add your linky and check out what everyone else has gotten this week! Leave me a comment too so I can head over your way.

Oh.... and don't forget about my contests!

The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma- 2 winners (ends 6/30)

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher- 2 winners (ends 7/7)

Now onto the goods for this week! Don't forget to leave me a message too so I can head over your way :)


For Review:

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

Withering Tights by Louise Rennison

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Fins Are Forever (Fins #2) by Tera Lynn Childs

Betrayal by Gillian Shields

Big Nate on A Roll by Lincoln Peirce

Don’t Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala

Variant by Robinson Wells

Guys Read: Thriller ed. by Jon Scieszka

Dark Eden by Patrick Carman

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


Bought:

Leaving by Karen Kingsbury

Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family #1) by Shannon Stacey

Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family #2) by Shannon Stacey

Yours To Keep (Kowalski Family #3) by Shannon Stacey



Happy reading everyone!!




No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore