Monday, June 16, 2014

Wings (Black City #3) by Elizabeth Richards

Hardcover, 400 pages
Published June 12th 2014 by Putnam Juvenile

Following the cliffhanger ending of Phoenix, Natalie finds herself separated from Ash and unexpectedly reunited with her parents, including the father she thought was dead. But she can only think of Ash. She hasn't heard a word of him since she and Elijah were brought to the underground headquarters of the Sentry Rebellion. But she vows to find him.

Ash, meanwhile is back in Black City; it's the perfect place to hide from the Sentry government. But not for long. He won't give up on Natalie or bringing an end to the terrible reign of Purian Rose.

A pulse-racing end to an exciting series.





This book!! Oh my goodness! As you may remember from my reviews of Black City and Phoenix (if you haven't read the reviews, go do it :)), I am in love with this series and have had this book since the beginning of this year and have been waiting on putting up the review. So here we go...

Though I knew this series had to come to an end, I didn't want it to. However, no one but Elizabeth Richards could wrap up a series this well. Not only were we given new insights to Natalie and Ash, but also to so much more. I gasped, I got mad, I cried, and I loved this book from cover to cover. Sometimes when you read the third book in a trilogy, it is full of rehashing what was already talked about or done, but that was definitely not the case with Wings. 

One of my students introduced me to the series, so when I got finished reading this one (the day after I got the ARC in the mail) I took it to school and handed it to her. I wish that I could have gotten a picture of her face. It was priceless! She had it read within a few days so we have had fun talking and rehashing the series long before the others got their hands on it. 

If you haven't read the series, go now and buy it. Especially if you are missing Divergent or any of the other amazing YA Dystopian novels out there. You won't regret it! Visit Elizabeth Richards here to find out more about her, her books, and other goodies!

Happy reading!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore