Sunday, December 27, 2009

I just have to say....


...that if you don't have Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl on your shelf right now... you need to RUN to the store and buy it! I am about half way through it and will probably finish it tonight because it is that dang good!

After you read it, head on over to the Caster Girls website and join the forum. They have cool giveaways, insider info and lots more. There is a great contest going on right now to win autographed swag (wallet, drum sticks, VLC print, and more) so go check it out!

I will have my review up soon but wanted to let you know about the Caster Girls and the great stuff going on! OH!!! And my fellow blogger pal Vania and I will be getting together soon in the Atlanta area when the authors come to town. Find out more about their appearances here.

Happy reading all!!

xoxo
jennie

2 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Reading this one right now!

Natalie said...

Lol. Those were my EXACT feelings when I was reading this book last week. It's kind of awesome! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore