Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions for 2010


I have said it before and I will say it again... I can't believe that another decade is gone. Ten years ago I was a senior in high school trying to decide where to go to college. I was stuck between two but knew that I wanted to teach English! Here it is ten years later and I am doing just that, have gotten married to the best guy ever, have two beautiful children, and am super excited to see what 2010 has in store for me!

With that in mind... I decided to set some goals for myself in both the blogger world and my personal world (wherever that is at any given moment)! So, here they are!

Blogger Goals:
  • Comment more on other blogs to spread the love
  • Host at least 5 contests throughout the year
  • Write at least 2 reviews a week
  • Complete both challenges that I have joined for the year
  • Have my students participate in the blogger world with their reviews
Personal Goals:
  • Work out more (and be consistent with it)
  • Run a marathon... at least a half anyway!
  • Be the best mom and wife I can possibly be
  • Finish writing out the book I have swimming in my head right now
  • Be a much better teacher and find more innovative ways to teach
  • Be happy with me!!
Well there are mine... I am sure that after I post this I will think of other things to add so I may be coming back to revamp it before midnight... we shall see!

I hope that you all have a very safe, fun, and happy New Year!!


Until next year,

xoxo
jennie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome goals! I there with on the being a better teacher one!

Anonymous said...

Great goals! I will be working more to comment on blogs too. I'll be cutting back on my blog posting, so that should help.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

My only goal for this year is to make it better than the last one. Yay for 2010!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore