Friday, December 25, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge List

Kristi (a.k.a. The Story Siren) is hosting the 2010 Debut Author Challenge again this year. Being that I am new to this blogging thing, it will be my first year to participate in this challenge and I am super excited! If you are interested in seeing more about the challenge or even signing up, check out what Kristi has here.

This is where I'm planning on keeping track of my completed novels for the 2010 Debut Authors Challenge. Once I have my reviews posted, I'll link them here as well. I'm hoping (keep your fingers crossed) to read at least 25 debut titles this year, although I'm sure I will get to more than that, but my goal will be 25.

Here's a potential list, that will most likely be added to, deleted from, added to some more (and possibly even more...) It will all simply depend on what I get for review and so on and so forth. I'm sure I've forgotten some that I want to read. Feel free to make suggestions!! I can't believe this year is already here! Wow... where does the time go? On to the list...

Read:
1. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard (review here)
2. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (review here)
3. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride (review here)
4. Sea by Heidi R. Kling (review here)
5. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus (review here)
6. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (review here)
7. Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala (review here)
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (review here)
9. Firelight by Sophie Jordan (review here)
10. I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan (review here)
11. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (review here)
12. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (review here)
13. Shades of Atlantis by Carol Oates (review here)



To Read:
1. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
2. Firespell by Chloe Neill
3. Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham
4. The Mark by Jen Nadol
5. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
6. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
7. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
8. Tagged by Mara Purnhagen
9. Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn

10. Forget Her Nots by Amy Brecount White
11. The Line by Terri Hall

12. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
13. Split by Swati Avasthi
14. Party by Tom Leveen
15. Change of Heart by Shari Maurer
16. The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
17. Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
18. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
19. Freefall by Mindi Scott
20. 13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
21. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
22. Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
23. Everlasting by Angie Frazier
24. Fallen by Lauren Kate
25. 8th Grade Superzero by Olugbemisola Rhuday-Perkovich
26. Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
27. Life, Liberty and Pursuit by Susan Kaye Quinn
28. Wish by Alexandra Bullen

29. Shade by Jeri Smith Ready
30. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
31. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
32. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab



Bold titles I have for review already!

9 comments:

Amy Brecount White said...

Hey, Jennie! Happy Holidays. Thanks for listing FORGET-HER-NOTS! 2010 is going to rock for books!

Denise Jaden said...

Thanks so much for including Losing Faith. I hope you enjoy it!

Mindi Scott said...

Yay! Thank you for putting FREEFALL on your list! :-D

Anonymous said...

Another thanks! Glad that Split is on your list! --Swati

the story siren said...

YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to get it started! You've got a great list of books to read! Good luck!

Fire and Ice said...

Thank you so much for adding our contest to your blog!! Congrats on the win :)

Heidi R. Kling said...

Thanks for adding Sea! :)
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Hey most of our books are the same for the challenge! Are you doing the chicklit challenge?

Unknown said...

Hey! I am not doing the chicklit challenge. I am definitely going to be checking it out now!! Thanks!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore