Sunday, January 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)


Thanks as always to Kristi at The Story Siren for this lovely little ditty!

I am doing my IMM a little differently today because I have received a bunch of swag for the blog, for my classroom and for me over the course of the past few months and haven't featured any of it yet... so I want to show it off now! My students are loving it (I have to post some pics of them with their goodies tonight too) and I am about to host my first giveaway featuring some of the goodies too! On to the goods...





Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
bookmarks signed by Lisa herself!!




Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
signed bookmarks, buttons, and a magnet!!







Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
bookmarks and two antique hankies
(will be part of the giveaway!)





Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
bookmarks with 20 reasons why you
should read Twenty Boy Summer!







Sing Me to Sleep and Taken By Storm
by Angela Morrison
autographed bookmarks
(I have read Sing Me to Sleep which comes out in March-AMAZING- and have an autographed copy of Taken By Storm for giveaway!!)





Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confession of Mina Hamilton,
Teen Vampire (maybe)

by Kimberly Pauley
bookmark and temporary tattoo
(which my child keeps trying to convince me to let her have:))



And... I won my first contest!! Thanks to Fire and Ice for the great contest and the goodies!


Eternal Conflict: Origins CD (Twilight inspired music... so cool!)

Pretty purple earrings

Fire and Ice Button (which is now on my school ID with the others!!)


I hope you all had a great IMM week! Let me know what you got and have a happy reading week~!~

5 comments:

Lara said...

Wow that is a lot of bookmarks! Handy though- I can never find my "proper" bookmarks and I end up just grabbing a post it, receipt or other scrap paper to use instead.

Anonymous said...

Love the swag! You can never have too many bookmarks!

Rebecca said...

Awesome swag you got this week. Swag is always awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Anonymous said...

I just picked up Chasing Brooklyn in book form yesterday! I can hardly wait!

Unknown said...

Wow Jennie...you are going to love Daniel's CD. I met him at Twicon this summer. He won an "Edward Cullen" look alike contest and the rest has just fallen into place since then. Plus it helps that he is a great piano player.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore