Sunday, January 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (11)


My first vlog for IMM from my new laptop! Yeah! Kylie decided that she wanted to help me this week too so... have fun watching!!




Ex-Mas by Kate Brian
Great Irish Tales of Fantasy and Myth ed. by Peter Haining
Thoughts and Reflections on Billy Graham's Life Principles by Andy Culbertson
Far from You by Lisa Schroeder
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
Hannah (Daughters of the Sea #1) by Kathryn Lasky
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Dawn by Kevin Brooks (for some reason this one isn't up on Goodreads yet)
Ghost in the Machine by Patrick Carman
Raider's Ransom by Emily Diamand






6 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Nice vlog! Your daughter is so cute! Looks like you had a great week and Hannah looks like a series I should check into. Enjoy!

Lilixtreme said...

Dawn and Raider's Ransom look fascinating, hope you enjoy! (Cute kid!)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Great first vlog! It was fun watching your daughter make all those funny faces, and I loved listening to you accent, lol (lame, I know). LOVED Shiver, and happy reading! :)

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books and congrats on the new lappy! Your little girl is TOO CUTE!

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-3-10.html

Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

You are waaaaaaaaay braver than me. I don't think I'll ever do a vlog!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Shiver!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore