Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Harry and Twilight and Winners... OH MY!

First off... Have you seen the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? AMAZING!


Secondly... tonight is a BIG night for those of use who love the Twilight series. I must preface this by saying I have been a fan of this series LONG before the movie hype. I feel in love with the books and passed them on to my family, friends, coworkers (whom have become equally as obsessed) and of course my students. Eclipse is my favorite book out of them all and I am so excited that it is opening

ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Pure coincidence I am sure... but thanks David Slade! So tonight I will be going with my mom, my sister, Michaela (one of my former students whom I love) and a bunch of other Twihards to see the triple feature of Twilight, New Moon and at midnight... ECLIPSE!!! Yeah!!



And last but not least, I must thank all of you who voted for my next read. Thanks for your help and as promised Kylie has helped me select winners. Watch below to see if you won and if you did... check your email!!


(I love how when you upload a video it chooses a random moment to be the freeze frame... NOT)

I can't wait to start White Cat by Holly Black! Thanks again everyone and happy reading!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore